Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Power of Colour (in Polish)




My Bounce! pendants were featured last week in the Polish jewellery article The Power of Colour, by Gabriela Chmielarz. The text of the article, and the entire Polish jewellery publisher's website, are only available in Polish, but both the article and the site include some really interesting work.

If anyone reads Polish, I'd love to know more about what it says! I translated the article using Google Translate, but I don't know if I'm any closer to understanding the text. Google Translate says of my work, "Focusing on colour and action of light (transparency), creates Impressionistic visions." Sounds nice, but I have the feeling something was lost in translation...



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel.
    Sent you an email with translation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sylvia; very thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete